Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Say Hello to December

Hello December .
today is the first day of December, actually i feel quite excited
because exam is going to over n i am going to have my long vacation
woohoo... nice right...!!! but those vacation is for me to work..sad
...................................................................................

yesterday, i accidentally found my 2007 diary
i found out a lot of things happened on that year
a lot of misunderstood, a lot of stupid things that i have done
and until now, there is still a lot of things that i haven't know the truth
i wonder how i face the past life..
but now, every things had changed
all the problem no longer a problem to me right now
thanks to myself ~
..................................................................................

thinking back what i have done for this whole year
i did not do anything useful n meaningful to myself n to others...
i am such a jerk right..
but, except STPM , for this i really face it very serious
what i have been through for the past 18 years just because of this exam
i need to do well !
so i am going off to study now ~

No comments: