Monday, February 1, 2010

From Six Life

Honestly..
i love my life now very very much...
i really mean it...
no rumors, no need to see those faces i don't wanna to see..
no troubles, no money problems, no transport problem..
no need to think or contribute a lot of stupid idea...
and you know what,
i love to go to school although some period and stupid korokium is quite boring
but it's ok, i'm still like it...
i love my duty, i love my homework, i love my friends and even though my table and chair
and i enjoy climbing up block98 staircase tho i always complain about it...haha

well...this is form six life~
i am satisfied with it

3 comments:

Shadow影 said...

chair n table....???

sherrine said...

siao kia.
don complain byk byk liao larh.

littleicebranded said...
This comment has been removed by the author.