Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Updated

i' am back~~
well..i think i have been long time didn't update my blog
nothing special for me to write and my life was extremely boring these days..

i saw somebody else blog just now..
and she wrote something that "i" could understand...hehe
but i don't know who is the other person she meant...
....i' am still asking about that...haha

ok, come back here
hmm...so who am i...??
of cause i am loh si zen who never change identity
the only thing that change is my results and the money inside my "Baum Kuchen"
i am lack of money now...but i think a lot of people lack of money too, right...

friends.....
nothing much bout them....
they are still the same....
maybe ... someone ... really ... got a "little bit" changing ...
whatever, i' m not going to comment too much
so that i wont get in trouble ... [[ zip ]]

going to watch FD this Friday...
i cant wait for it anymore....so excited
but i am going to spend money again...!!!
what should i do???
i am trying to save some money but i had already spend a lot on last Friday...
is A LOT ...i can't even control myself.....help~~

another meaningless day going pass in another 30 minutes
what i have done today?
tuiton , schooling , eat , watch movie
and now... i' am going to sleep...
this is my life....

No comments: